A modern high resolution digital design, utilizing a stunning array of the latest DSP processors, provides a platform for the long overdue next step in reverb processing algorithms.
A separate fully differential analog section and dedicated transformer based linear power supply provide the finest analog specifications of any product of it’s kind.
An exceptionally strong stainless steel chassis, and a tooled aluminum front panel, combine with a classic high visibility display and straight forward human interface, to complete an enduring design that is intended to fullfill its role, now and into the future.
Each design element of the Bricasti Design M7 is a carefully considered statement of our vision of what the evolution of reverberation processing in its most classic form can be.
With a deep appreciation of the best designs which precede it, and a passion for moving the science of reverberation forward, the Bricasti Design M7 provides a palette of sounds that encompass the familiar as well as new expressions in the art.
Listen to the new reference in reverb processing; it will bring new life to your art, in a way unimagined by any process before it.
Programs and User Interface Features
- More than 200 Unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel “Favorites” for quick saves and compares
Hardware Design Features
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analog
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA