The peak limiting nature of the Overstayer M-A-S Model 8101 stages rounds and bends peaks resulting in increased apparent volume, without the timing artifacts associated with compressors. It’s integrated pushbutton high and low EQ presets, high pass filter and emphasis circuits help further shape the harmonic content of source material.
The Overstayer M-A-S Model 8101 can add consistency as peaks and harsh transients get smoothed and absorbed into the performance, making balancing tracks in the mix easier, and lessening the need for bus limiting down the line. Used on a full mix, the added harmonic content can energize, and add cohesiveness and detail. The Mix control allows the character to be balanced to taste.
Bring harmonics and tone to your bass, synths, drum machines and samplers with the integrated front panel high impedance input.
- 2 Multi Analog Stage Channels in a single space 19” rack-mount chassis
- Highly controllable, reactive analog chain that bends transient peaks and adds low order harmonics, brings analog character and vibe to any source
- Increase apparent loudness
- Integrated EQ, filter and emphasis curves to shape harmonic content
- Mix control to balance processed to unprocessed signal
- Select between 3 sets of inputs (2 balanced line and 1 high impedance instrument)
- 2 sets of XLR outputs
- Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable