The Alesis Midiverb III features 200 on-board memory locations, of which the first 100 (000 to 099) are factory pre-programmed with a variety of programs.
Memory locations 100 to 199 contain the same programs as the first 100 so that the user can modify or erase these locations without loosing any of the factory programs. All of the second 100 programs can be edited and stored by the user as desired. The original 100 factory programs (000 to 099) cannot be altered permanently.
The rear panel of the Alesis Midiverb III consists of five 1/4″ jacks (left and right inputs and outputs, bypass), MIDI input and output jacks, and a power supply connector. The unit can also be rack mounted in a single 19″ rack space.
- Full 15KHz signal bandwidth for greater fidelity
- True 16 bit resolution for quieter performance
- 200 memory locations consisting of 100 factory and 100 user
- Up to 4 simultaneous effects – Delay, Reverb, Chorus, EQ
- Simplified user interface for faster set-up
- Clip and Signal Present LEDs
- Inputs and outputs via 1/4″ phone jacks
- +4dBV capable for use in the studio or on stage
- MIDI program MAPPING for programmable program selection
- Programmable levels for Delay and Reverb