The Delatlab DL-2 Acousticomputer is a compact, highly versatile true stereo delay line incorporating feedback and equalization circuitry. In one package, the DL-2 contains what would have previously required a rack full of outboard equipment. And the Delatlab DL-2 Acousticomputer maintains DeltaLab’s no-compromise reputation full 20-15 kHz bandwidth, large dynamic range and virtually no audible distortion.
Today’s musician knows the problem of trying to recreate studio effects during a live performance. The Delatlab DL-2 Acousticomputer provides this versatility in one easy to understand, reliable unit. Foot switch bypass and external VCO inputs give musicians the option to “pre-select” an effect and also modulate the effect via the external input.
Prior to the Delatlab DL-2 Acousticomputer, long delay times have been available only at the expense of dynamic range and/or bandwidth degradation. Delta Lab again chooses the no-compromise alternative by offering an external memory module with a maximum of two seconds of delay per module. Now delay lengths are limited only by the number of modules added; signal quality is not compromised at all!
- 2 Independent delay channels
- Delay lengths from 0.25 ms to 252 ms
- Frequency response 20 to 15 kHz at all delay lengths
- Dynamic range greater than 90 dB
- No audible distortion (I kHz T HD < 0.2%)
- 16 Inter-channel related reverb programs
- Foot pedal controlled bypass
- Variable time base with VCO
- Stereo imaging input and output controls
- 16 Reverb programs
- 2 Independent pre-reverb delays
- VCO sinusoidal with 4:1 frequency range
- Sustain – non-deteriorating repeat with selectable updating
- Long delays-up t0 252ms (serial mode) for special effects
- Short delays – down to 0.25ms for flanging effects
- Positive and negative reverb and flanging feedback
- Stereo imaging on input to extract hidden ambience
- Stereo imaging on output for left-right shifting
- Footswitch bypass control
- External memory expansion capability