The effects in the TC Electronic M2000 have been developed for optimal sonic quality with no compromises made. This has only been possible because our engineers succeeded in combining the latest technology with TC’s powerful DARC chip.
The user-friendly TC feature, the Recall Wizard, instantly finds the preset that suits your need in any situation. You simply enter your preferences, such as gentle reverb for vocal, or extra pitch for guitar and the Wizard serves you a short list of presets ready to compare and use. The TC Electronic M2000 gives you access to a stunning array of Reverb, Pitch-shifting, Delays, Chorus, Dynamics etc. Among the included reverbs of the TC Electronic M2000 you’ll find the unique Co-efficient Optimized Room Emulator or C.O.R.E. Reverb based upon TC’s famous reverberation Technology.
Another unique feature in the TC Electronic M2000 is the Dynamic Morphing. This function enables you to apply e.g. Chorus to a vocal at low volume levels, while the same effect is being morphed into flanging at high levels giving the signal a totally new dynamic dimension.
The TC Electronic M2000 is fully prepared for the digital age with Digital I/O connectors, S/PDIF and the professional format AES/EBU. However, specifications never tell the whole story. What really matters is how your final mix sounds. This is where TC’s long experience and know-how in high-end studio signal processing becomes important.
- 250 factory presets, including Delay, Reverb, Ambience, Pitch, Dynamics, EQ + more.
- True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available.
- Dynamic Morphing™ and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times.
- 24bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth
- AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O. + 16bit dithering tool for DAT output.
- Wizard Help menus assist user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display.
- Tap tempo and MIDI tempo Delay presets. Tap tempo button and footswitch jack.
- Both 128 user and 128 Combi-user presets + 4 snapshot memories.
- Universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V.)