The Reverb 2016 is built for reverb, it’s not a multi-effects box. It was designed from the perspective that reverb is used almost always and warrants a dedicated box with an optimal user interface.
Recreating the original reverbs is the bread and butter of the Reverb 2016, it also features new and enhanced versions of the originals.
These new reverbs have the same basic structure of the originals but with more complex early reflections, higher density, and finer control of the parameters.
The new reverbs represent the natural evolution of the development work that maxed out the array processing power of the SP2016.
- Stereo Room, Room Reverb and High Density Plate
- Store up to 99 user presets.
- High performance 24 bit DSP, 24 bit analog audio I/O, digital I/O and MIDI interface.
- The Reverb 2016 UI is extremely easy-to-use featuring dedicated controls for each of the effect’s parameters.
- The controls and display are intuitive. The UI is optimized for the studio and for live performance.