Most frequency and time-dependent parameters (e.g. delays, LFO’s) synchronize to a system tempo for ease of use. And if that’s not enough, the DSP7500 boasts nearly three minutes of sample time in addition to the 40 seconds of delay time! And for the user who is interested in making his or her own programs (if the huge number of factory programs aren’t enough!), the DSP7000 family continues the “modular programming paradigm” that made the DSP4000 famous.
Programs are composed of individual building blocks, or “modules,” that allow the user to create original programs. Inspiration and creativity are given no bounds.
- 4x the processing capabilities of the DSP4000
- 500 factory presets, from ripe reverbs to incredibly accurate, top-quality pitch change programs, let you take full advantage of the DSP7000’s amazing effects processing. 150 presets can be stored internally, while hundreds of further presets can be stored on removable PCMCIA cards.
- 24-bit/96kHz conversion provides you with flawless audio performance.
- The DSP7000 boasts both analog and digital I/O with separate gain controls and metering for each domain.
- The DSP7000 is one of the most versatile processors out there, with capabilities that make it the ideal means for adding fully professional effects to your project studio or even your live setup!