The Eventide H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer is a family of products based around a multi-purpose programmable, digital audio signal processor. The products that make up the H3000 family are:
The Eventide H3000-S (Studio), the Eventide H3000-SE (Special Edition). the Eventide H3000-B (Bmadcut), the Eventide H3000-3+. the Eventide H3000-B/LT, the Eventide H3000-D/SX, the Eventide H3000-D/SE, the Eventide H3500-db: and the Eventide H3500-dﬁc/e. The H3500 models are also available in broadcast versions.
We call them Ultra because they do more than our earlier models. To begin with. they have full stereo pitch change. They also are digital reverbs. And they’re a lot more. The Eventide H3000 is capable of creating effects you’ve never herd before. The Eventide H3000 is fully MIDI controllable, with click less, real-time MIDI control. The Eventide H3000 has all these effects, and more, at your ﬁngertips:
- DIATONIC SHIFT – A pitch shifter that stays in key
- DUAL SHIFT – Two separate pitch shifters
- LAYERED SHIFT – Two pitch shifts from one input
- STEREO SHIFT – Mon0-compatible stereo pitch shiﬂing (maintains stereo imaging)
- REVERSE SHIFT – Backwards-talking pitch shift
- SWEPT COMBS – Six sweepable delay lines, with stereo panning
- SWEPT REVERE – A dense reverb with smooth sweep capability
- REVERB FACTORY – A full-featured reverb with EQ and ﬂexible gating
- ULTRA-TAP – Twelve delay taps with full control over panning, level, and delay, Includes a diffusor to generate dense gated reverb effects.
- DUAL DIGIPLEX – A stereo delay with smooth delay change
- LONG DIGIPLEX – A 1.5 second delay with smooth delay control
- PATCH FACTORY – A “modular” efects program which lets you design your own effect. “Pateh” together delay lines, filters and pitch shiﬁing to create never-heard-before effects.
- STUTTER – Get that st..st..stutter sound – effortlessly
- DENSE ROOM – Our densest reverb, with unique front/back position control
- VOCODER – This is our version of the classic vocoding effect
- MULTI-SHIFT – Two six-octave pitch shiﬂers, two delays, panning and patchable feedback paths make this program incredibly useful.
- BAND DELAY – A multi-tap delay line feeding eight resonant bandpass ﬁlters make for some sounds like you’ve never heard.
- STRING MODELLER – This program lets the H3000 double as an extra voice in your MIDI rack
- PHASER – A wonderﬁrlly thick, smooth, phase-shifting effect that is hard to beat
- MOD FACTORY – The latest algorithms that add effects such as delay ducking, BPM delays and sweeps, compression, manual ﬂanging, smooth auto panning, audio triggered sweeps and much more
- SAMPLER – Included in the H3500 – dfx, digitally records up to 11.8 seconds stereo or 23.7 seconds mono audio (47.5 seconds of stereo or 95 seconds of mono audio with the H3500 – dfx/e)