The Roland DEP-5 is a versatile effect unit that features Non-linear Reverb (Gate Reverb) and Delay effects as well as Reverb and Chorus. Moreover, using the Algorithm function, these effects can be spontaneously combined creating subtle effects.
- Digital Reverbs include four types sf effects: Room, Hall, Plate and Special: altogether 22 different reverberation effoots. And more, Gate
Reverb can be obtained in the Non-linear mode.
- The Digital Chorus creates more natural chorus effect than the analog chorus.
- The maximum delay time of the Roland DEP-5 is 2000ms.
- Up to 99 different effect settings can be written into memory.
- Three Band Digital Equalizer is built in.
- Featuring MIDI Connectors, the Roland DEP-5 can be set up with other MIDI device. The Program Change message sent from the external device.
can select the effect sening on the Roland DEP-5.
- The DEP-5 adopts the 16 bit A/D/A conversion system and 28 bit internal arithmetic digital signal processor, allowing dynamic range of 80db and total harmonic distortion of under 0.03%.